Saturday, November 5, 2016

Free Family Session with Rivera Family

Thank you so much to this beautiful family. I had a great time with them at their session. I enjoyed working with them. I love that the girls reminded me of my boys that are 11 and 7 they pushed me but still gave me a great shot. :) I really do hope I get to work with this little family again. 

I'm glad you took time out of you special day to let me get some good shots of you and your family. I do look forward to working with you in the future.

Please contact me to schedule your session today!!!



Thank you so much for our wonderful photos. The outdoor location was great. Crystal was able to get a lot of great shots of my baby (4mos), and daughters (8&9yrs) together, which is difficult. She was very patient with the kids and ver accommodating to our needs and wants.

1 comment: